Diseases of the genitourinary system in women and men are not uncommon in the modern world. The occurrence of these diseases has increased recently and has a big impact not only on physical but also on psychological aspects of human life. Timely and qualified consultation, regular observation by a urologist, will help to maintain comfort and self-confidence. Specialists at Salutas Medical Center are always at your service.
HEALTH IS WITH US!
Urology is a branch of medicine that studies the methods of diagnosis and treatment of pathology of the genitourinary system.
Urology is divided into:
- • andrology (treatment of pathology of the male reproductive system);
- • ediatric urology;
- • urogynecology;
- • oncourology.
IN WHAT CASES IT IS NECESSARY TO SEEK THE HELP OF A UROLOGIST?
- • discomfort when urinating (pain, burning, difficult urination);
- • presence of blood in urine / semen;
- • urinary incontinence;
- • discomfort, pain in the thighs, lower back, rectum or pelvis;
- • pain during ejaculation.
Often the reason for the patient's untimely treatment is the patient's fear and shame, so the urologist must have special communication skills when working with the patients. The physicans at Salutas Medical Center treat each patient responsibly and attentively, paying attention not only to the complaints that the patient has addressed, but also to his psycho-emotional state.
THE PRIORITY AREAS OF ACTIVITY OF THE UROLOGIST AT THE SALUTAS MEDICAL CENTER ARE:
- • oncourology (tumors of the prostate, urine bladder, kidneys, testicles, penis);
- • andrology - treatment of pathology of the genitourinary system in men (sexual disorders, infertility, erectile dysfunction, prostate hyperplasia, inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system, sexually transmitted diseases);
- • Peyronie's disease;
- • minimally invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment;
- • preventive examinations and consultations;
- • operative urology.
According to medical statistics, prostate pathology, namely prostate cancer, is very common among men, especially after 35-40 years and the prevalence of this disease is increasing. The only solution to this problem is timely diagnosis and treatment. This can be ensured by routine preventive examinations, because when there are already obvious signs and symptoms of the disease, the disease is usually in the late stages. It is recommended to screen men for the most common diseases once a year after the age of 25.