A branch of medicine that can change the appearance and life, improve health. In order to make the proper decision, first of all it is necessary to consult a specialist who will be able to indicate the need for a particular surgical intervention. Our team, which has a lot of experience in this field, will help you to do this.
HEALTH IS WITH US!
Plastic surgery is a branch of surgery that deals with the correction of various defects of organs, tissues and skin. Plastic surgery is often one of the obligatory stages of big surgical interventions. Its purpose is to restore the aesthetic appearance and / or physiological functionality of the organ.
Plastic surgery is divided into two sections:
- Reconstructive plastic surgery is a surgical procedure to eliminate deformities, defects of tissues and organs, to restore their functions. Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed in people who have significant post-traumatic defects in appearance, or defects that have been caused by transferred diseases or surgeries. Reconstructive surgery is necessary for people with birth defects, accompanied by severe defects in appearance.
- Aesthetic plastic surgery is a surgical procedure to change / improve the appearance of certain parts of the body. Depending on the location of the operation, there are different types of aesthetic plastic surgery, namely: rhinoplasty (nose plastic surgery), blepharoplasty (eyelid plastic surgery), mammoplasty (breast plastic surgery), otoplasty (ear plastic surgery), facelift, gluteoplasty (plastic surgery of buttocks), abdominoplasty (abdominal plastic surgery), liposuction (removal of excess subcutaneous fat), etc.
Often deficiencies in appearance cause psychological discomfort and lead to social maladaptation, deteriorating the quality of life. To date, appearance defects can be eliminated in one day. How?
Salutas Medical Center offers a modern, European approach to surgery, namely one-day surgery. After making an appointment with a plastic surgeon, you will be examined and your expectations regarding the outcome of the surgery will be listened to carefully. Then the physician will decide on the appropriateness of the intervention and select the type of intervention that is needed in your case, as well as explain the possible outcome of the operation.
The priority areas of work of plastic surgeons at Salutas Medical Center are:
- • skin surgery (skin tumors, plastic surgery of postoperative skin defects);
- • plastic surgery of the face and neck (rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, facelift, eyebrow and forehead lift, correction of the neck, lip augmentation, etc.);
- • mammology (intervention in the mammary glands, sectoral resection with lymph resection, removal of fibroadenoma of the breast, breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, mastopexy (breast lift), breast reduction, plastic surgery of areola and nipples, implant removal, correction of retracted nipples, plastic surgery in men in a case of gynecomastia);
- • head and neck surgery (operations on salivary glands, glomus tumors);
- • plastic surgery of the body (abdominoplasty, liposuction).
If you are worried about the shortcomings of your own appearance and it causes discomfort in your everyday and personal life, do not hesitate and consult a plastic surgeon. The physician will help you not only to improve your appearance and get the desired result, but also to get rid of psychological discomfort.